Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

SyncBackSE: "A Software Gem"

2BrightSparks company news and announcements
mike
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

SyncBackSE: "A Software Gem"

Post by mike »

SyncBackSE continues to get great reviews and has featured in premier publications like the Washington Post and PC World. You'll also find SyncBackSE featured on magazine cover disks across the globe, including PC Magazine, Computer Idea, PC World, WinMagazine, and the German c't magazine.

The latest review will be published "SyncBackSE: A Software Gem" in the November edition of the Sarasota PC Monitor, an extract of which follows:

"... Having done the legwork for you, I am going to introduce you to the best and one of the most innovative software applications I have seen in a good long while...

Of the numerous new synchronization programs that have all recently come out, SyncBackSE appears to be the best. It is extremely easy to understand and operate even in the hands of a novice. It offers a 30 day free trial which I encourage you to take advantage of. This is a software gem that has my highest recommendation!"

Dr. Herbert A. Goldstein
Editor, Sarasota PC Monitor
www.spcug.org

If you come across reviews or features about SyncBack/SE or our OnClick freeware programs, either on the Internet or in magazines, we'd very much appreciate hearing about them. Please contact us at:

http://www.2brightsparks.com/contact.html