Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

SQLite Error 21 - bad parameter or other API misuse

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
Tyree
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

SQLite Error 21 - bad parameter or other API misuse

Post by Tyree »

I've begun getting this error on a profile. I deleted the profile and created a new one, but I still get the same error on ~60 files out of 30K.
Failed to copy from Source : SQLite3 Error 21 - bad parameter or other API misuse
I'm copying to a Backblaze B2 bucket, but the error is on the Source.

I can't figure out what the issue is.
johnnyg

Re: SQLite Error 21 - bad parameter or other API misuse

Post by johnnyg »

Hello Tyree, did you ever find a solution to this? I have the same exact scenario (backing up to B2 buckets). This only happens with one of the jobs and is not always the same file. Error copying from source as well.
Tyree
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: SQLite Error 21 - bad parameter or other API misuse

Post by Tyree »

Apologies. I should have posted the solution once tech support helped me out.
Could you kindly go to Modify > Cloud > Advanced page, update the following settings and re-run the profile to see if it helps:

Number of worker threads to 0.
I'm not sure exactly what this setting does or if there are any performance hits by setting this to 0, but it did get rid of the error.