Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

V9 keeps failing when uploading files larger than about 70Mb

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
AndyGroom

V9 keeps failing when uploading files larger than about 70Mb

Post by AndyGroom »

Looking for any suggestions please.

We use SyncBackPro for uploading files to a server running FileZilla Server on Windows 10 Pro. In the last week it has started to fail when we're uploading larger files, it uploads for about 40 seconds so we typically get about 70Mb of data, then it just disconnects for no apparent reason, retries to connect a couple of times which sometimes works, sometimes doesn't, but eventually times out and moves on to the next file.

Anything smaller than 70Mb uploads fine.

I've tried with Passive Mode on and off, I've tried all three FTP connection methods, I've tried setting the reconnection attempts to 20, and I've also tried uploading to a different FTP server. I've also tried watching streaming video and that plays perfectly without any buffering so I don't think the internet connection is dropping out.

If you can think of anything else I can try I would appreciate any suggestions.
Losytare

Re: V9 keeps failing when uploading files larger than about 70Mb

Post by Losytare »

I faced the same error when loading large files. Have you found a fix yet?