Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Problem with onedrive

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
jonathan.sadin

Problem with onedrive

Post by jonathan.sadin »

Sorry for my bad english.

I Want to sync large files to onedrive (8 GB mkv file), but I got error : Erreur: Echec lors de la copie de Source : HTTP/1.1 416 Requested Range Not Satisfiable

Is there a max size ? 4 Gb ?
Or is a bug transfer ?

I have no probleme with more little size file.

I got office 365 and have 1Tb stockage on onedrive

Thank you.
Kostas
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: Problem with onedrive

Post by Kostas »

Hi,

You may need to generate a Support Zip with debug log for your profile and send it over to us for investigation.

Submit a support ticket by using the Contact Support in the below link in this article and attach the zip.
http://support.2brightsparks.com/knowle ... ation-file

If your Zip is over 30MB, contact us for alternate instructions, advising the actual size. Do not try to attach to the ticket!

Do not post (nor links to) Support Zips on this open forum.

Thanks,
Kostas
[2bs]
Conrad Chung
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Post by Conrad Chung »

That error code:
HTTP/1.1 416 Requested Range Not Satisfiable
may be caused by situations when the client sends a fragment request that overlaps with an existing fragment that has already been received.

When you transmit a file to/from a Cloud service, it sends it in fragments. As each fragment (or range) gets written successfully, the cloud service will ask for the next range/fragment to copy from. In some situations, a client may sent a fragment that the server had already received, and since OneDrive does not support uploading bytes that have been previously uploaded, it will respond with a HTTP 416 Requested Range Not Satisfiable error.

This may be due to glitches when writing large files and the range in which to copy next may be mis-communicated between cloud and client.

Can you re-try and upload the file again to see if you continue to get the same error? If the error persists, please follow the instructions as posted by Kostas to generate the Support Zip with debug log and send it over to us.
Engztrom
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Engztrom »

Got the same error for 3 random files on my ongoing backup to OneDrive, which I started yesterday.
But if it is a Microsoft issue it will never get fixed on their side...

So as a workaround, couldn't SyncBackPro just retry sending the whole file again when this happens?

My log:

Profile Name: D to OneDrive - media (ej filmer, dokumentärer)
Source: D:\Media
Destination: \D\Media
Cloud: Destination is on the cloud.
Compression: Each file on Destination is compressed
Unattended: Yes
Trigger: Manual
---
2017-05-06 08:37:12
\Bilder\2013\130608\till pierre\2 - On my way home, (part of trip, when approaching Överstbyträsket from Rörån).mpg
Error: Failed to copy from Source : HTTP/1.1 416 Requested Range Not Satisfiable

2017-05-06 10:57:39
\Bilder\2014\140630\MOV03005.MPG
Error: Failed to copy from Source : HTTP/1.1 416 Requested Range Not Satisfiable

2017-05-06 16:18:11
\Bilder\2014\141115 - 141116\00000.MTS