Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Socket Error # 10054, Connection Reset by Peer

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
Dudeinco

Socket Error # 10054, Connection Reset by Peer

Post by Dudeinco »

Azure sync of 35k files is failing for Socket Error # 10054, Connection Reset by Peer. Usually this occurs between 5 to 7 minutes into scanning. Are there specific server ssl/tls protocols required? This worked back on the 23rd of last month, but has been failing every day since. I added the executable to windows firewall (public), but I recently had to harden the server for PCI.
Kostas
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: Socket Error # 10054, Connection Reset by Peer

Post by Kostas »

Hi,

I would suggest submitting a support ticket for your failing profile by using the Contact Support in the below link in this article and attach the zip file.
http://support.2brightsparks.com/knowle ... ation-file

If your Zip is over 30MB, contact us for alternate instructions, advising the actual size. Do not try to attach to the ticket!

You haven't mentioned which version of SyncBackPro you are using, so I will suggest installing and trying the latest version (v7.6.4.0) from the following link, if you haven't done so yet, before submitting the support ticket.
http://www.2brightsparks.com/download-syncbackpro.html

Do not post (nor links to) Support Zips on this open forum.

Thanks,
Kostas
[2bs]
vamateus

Post by vamateus »

I am facing exactly the same issue. Already submitted a ticket with the failing profile, but received no answer. I am using the latest version, 7.6.36.0.

Actually most of my profiles are reporting the same error. The program has became useless since this issue started to occur.

Can anyone help here!?!
Kostas
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Post by Kostas »

vamateus wrote:I am facing exactly the same issue. Already submitted a ticket with the failing profile, but received no answer. I am using the latest version, 7.6.36.0.

Actually most of my profiles are reporting the same error. The program has became useless since this issue started to occur.

Can anyone help here!?!
Hi,

We haven't located anything in our ticketing system when searching for the email account you are using in the forum. All our users who request ticket support will receive a reply from us within 1-2 working days and we have seen a lot of cases where users wouldn't receive our replies due to spam filtering so our replies ended up in their spam folder. Please (re)send your ticket request by following the instructions mentioned in our KB support article at http://support.2brightsparks.com/knowle ... ation-file

Thanks,
Kostas
[2bs]
vamateus

Post by vamateus »

Dear Kostas,

i have just upgraded to version 7.6.45.0 and the issue continues. I have sent another support ticket some minutes ago with the wizard file so you guys can check. Sent from my usual e-mail account ([email protected]).

Hope you can help.

Regards,

Valerio.