Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Only send the email after x Fails

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
pedromagno

Only send the email after x Fails

Post by pedromagno »

Hello,

My question is about Log > Advanced > Only send the email if an error occurs

I would like to know if is possible on current version or is planned to define the number of fails to trigger an email.

I have some profiles that runs every 5 minutes, but sometimes fails (network problems, etc) and I get an email. Would be nice if I could be able to set the number of consecutive fails, to trigger the email.

For example, after 2 fails, send the email.

Many thanks for the help

Best Regards,
Pedro
Swapna
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: Only send the email after x Fails

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

SyncBackPro can be configured to send emails only for failed runs or for both success and failed runs. Sorry, but we do not have an option/feature in SyncBackPro to send email notification after X number of failures. However, I will pass your request to the relevant department for their review and consideration. I will keep you posted once we have further information. 

Thank you.
pedromagno

Post by pedromagno »

Hello Swapna,

many thanks for the information.

You have any news from the "relevant department"?

Many thanks
Swapna
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

Your request is added to our to-do list. As our to-do list is a long list we can't provide any ETA on when this will be implemented.

Thank you.
pedromagno

Post by pedromagno »

Hello Swapna,

ok, many thanks.

Best Regards,
Pedro