Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Onedrive for Business error

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
Ragno

Onedrive for Business error

Post by Ragno »

Hi,

I created a trial account of OneDrive For Business (Plan 1) for testing in SyncBackPro, but when I try to Authorize and I do the microsoft office 365 login the following web page of Syncback is shown:

Microsoft Office 365 Code:
Sorry, but there was an error:

AADSTS50001: The application named Microsoft.SharePoint was not found in the tenant named xyz.onmicrosoft.com. This can happen if the application has not been installed by the administrator of the tenant or consented to by any user in the tenant. You might have sent your authentication request to the wrong tenant.
Trace ID: 51fbf950-fa66-4384-aac4-b4fca04ee06c
Correlation ID: 81aab5a2-49a4-4987-82e3-a7960f785ef2
Timestamp: 2016-09-16 13:59:36Z

What should I do?

Thank you
Kostas
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: Onedrive for Business error

Post by Kostas »

Hi,

We are looking into the issue and we'll get back to you once we have more information.

Thanks,
Kostas
[2bs]
Kostas
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Post by Kostas »

Hi,

We have released a new SyncBackPro beta version which might help to fix this issue. You can download and install the beta from here:

http://www.2brightsparks.com/assets/sof ... _Setup.exe

Do not uninstall and reinstall, or you'll lose your profiles & settings. Just install "over the top".

Thanks,
Kostas
[2bs]
Ragno

Post by Ragno »

Kostas wrote:Hi,

We have released a new SyncBackPro beta version which might help to fix this issue. You can download and install the beta from here:

http://www.2brightsparks.com/assets/sof ... _Setup.exe

Do not uninstall and reinstall, or you'll lose your profiles & settings. Just install "over the top".

Thanks,
Kostas
[2bs]
I did the update and now is working fine!

Thank you!
Kostas
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Post by Kostas »

Great news, thanks for the feedback :)

Kostas
[2bs]