Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Reset Last Run Result?

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
Tyree
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Reset Last Run Result?

Post by Tyree »

This is more of an OCD aesthetic thing than a real problem.
I have a group profile that just houses test or unused profiles to keep things neat. I did a test run on one of them and aborted it, now I have the big, red, "Simulation Aborted" text in the Result column. I like to look at my SyncBack screen and see a column of green and no red! :-D

Is there a way to reset the results on that group so it's just blank?

Thanks!
cliffhanger
Expert
Expert

Re: Reset Last Run Result?

Post by cliffhanger »

http://www.2brightsparks.com/bb/viewtop ... 16&t=12470

(Note: if you look below - at Similar Topics - you might see the same topic liste)
cliffhanger
Expert
Expert

Post by cliffhanger »

PS: if you mean set the Results of all the profiles in that Group to [blank], that's not currently possible. That other topic suggests it might be soon. Meantime all you can do is clear the Result for the Group and collapse it. (Or, run the profiles again so that they succeed; bear in mind that you can tell a Simulation to Continue (rather than Abort) without changing any files.)
Tyree
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Tyree »

Yeah, my apologies, I saw the other topic at the bottom after I posted this.

What I ended up doing was copying each of the profiles and then deleting the aborted ones, then renaming the new ones back to the original names.

Thanks!