Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Amazon Drive - unusable

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
olihar
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Amazon Drive - unusable

Post by olihar »

Now for just over a week this is the speed I am getting on Amazon Drive, never been an issue average speed I have been getting usually is about 10MB/s
amazondrive.JPG
amazondrive.JPG (29.63 KiB) Viewed 7004 times
So 8-100 bytes per second, so pretty much impossible to upload anything. I have called Amazon and they say there is no way there is a problem with Amazon Drive service.

My internet speed is absolutely fine, Gigabit connection.
5687477678.png
5687477678.png (32.16 KiB) Viewed 7004 times
This has worked fine since January when I started using it, but now for just over a week is completely unusable. I have restarted computer, fiber box and my router, talked to my ISP and nowhere a problem to be seen.

Any suggestions.
Swapna
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: Amazon Drive - unusable

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

Replied via the parallel support ticket.

Thank you
Kingmob

Post by Kingmob »

Did this thing get resolved?

I still get sub-par speeds with but I kinda solved it by using Netdrive, mounting ACD as external drive and syncing via Syncback to it. Netdrive maxes my 30mbit connection whereas Syncback only got 4-600kb/s.
olihar
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Post by olihar »

Swapna wrote:Hi,

Replied via the parallel support ticket.

Thank you
Can you link to this support ticked as I only see the other Amazon one and there are no real support answers there.

If mounting Netdrive gives you more speed then there is a problem with SyncBack Pro or Amazon is capping SyncBack Pro.
olihar
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Post by olihar »

Kingmob wrote:Did this thing get resolved?

I still get sub-par speeds with but I kinda solved it by using Netdrive, mounting ACD as external drive and syncing via Syncback to it. Netdrive maxes my 30mbit connection whereas Syncback only got 4-600kb/s.
Do you like Netdrive? Any problems with it? I have not tried but if I get good speed by using it with SyncBack I would like to give it a try, would be nice to hear if there are any problems.
Swapna
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

Sorry, but NetDrive (or WebDav) is not officially supported in SyncBackPro. For more information, please refer to this article:

http://support.2brightsparks.com/knowle ... d-syncback

Thank you.
olihar
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Post by olihar »

I will ask again, can you link to the other support ticked you are referring to? I am in desperate need of answers regarding these issues with your software.
Swapna
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

Sorry, but it is not possible to link your support ticket to this forum post. However, I have resent my email to [email protected] in case you haven’t received it.

If you have further questions or unanswered questions, then please contact us directly through our support ticketing channel ([email protected]) and we will be happy to assist you once we receive your support ticket.

Thank you for your understanding.