Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Failed to scan (Onedrive Personal)

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
brunomarquesbr

Failed to scan (Onedrive Personal)

Post by brunomarquesbr »

I'm testing Syncback Pro for about a month and I'm really looking to buy a license, but there's some problem syncing files to Onedrive (personal) that I need to solve first.

The problem occurs whenever the Onedrive folder has too many items. When a cloud folder with many items is scanned Syncback Pro takes a long time (about 15 minutes) scanning and than fails with error "Scan Failure". This problem doesn't occurs with folder with few files. In other words, folders with few and large files works, but folders with many small files always fail to scan.

Here's my data:
Folder A: 764 MB / 1 folder / 4756 files = ERROR (Scan failure)
Folder B: 9140 MB / 2 folders / 27 files = Success

What shoud I do? Could you please help me to solve this?

Thanks!
Kostas
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: Failed to scan (Onedrive Personal)

Post by Kostas »

Hi,

I would suggest submitting a support ticket for your failing profile by using the Contact Support in the below link in this article and attach the zip file.

http://support.2brightsparks.com/knowle ... ation-file

If your Zip is over 30MB, contact us for alternate instructions, advising the actual size. Do not try to attach to the ticket!

Do not post (nor links to) Support Zips on this open forum.

Thanks,
Kostas
[2bs]