Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Profile Review

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
ChrisW828

Profile Review

Post by ChrisW828 »

I am using Syncback pro to clean up mutiple folder replications in 15TB of data. I am paranoid that I don't have profile options set correctly and that I might overwrite irreplaceable files. A backup isn't an option at this pint, because that's what I'm working towards... a clean file set to start taking regular backups of again.

Is there any service or any way in which a profile can be reviewed to confirm that I have it set to be doing exactly what I think it should be doing?

As posted about here, I am afraid because it is asking questions about options that I shouldn't have available to me if I set this up correctly. viewtopic.php?f=29&t=12383&p=48459#p48459

TIA
Swapna
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: Profile Review

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

Please export your profile configuration (select the profile from SyncBackPro's main-interface > right click > Export Profile) and send it to [email protected] for verification.

Thank you.