Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

The Schedule is Set To Run as a Different User

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
kwilke

The Schedule is Set To Run as a Different User

Post by kwilke »

Hello all,
I have never seen this before.
The setup is a Windows 10 computer that has one user that is the administrator of the computer and the UAC is turned off. The user does have a password.
When I setup the five profiles (one for each night to do a backup) and schedule it, there is a warning that states "the schedule is set to run as a different user".
If I manually run each profile they run fine but it will not run as scheduled. There are no errors that come back nor are there any messages in Windows Event Viewer
When I created the first profile I gave the user id's password.
If I delete a profile and create a new one I will get this warning.
I have no idea what to do.
Thanks,
kelly W.
Swapna
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: The Schedule is Set To Run as a Different User

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

You haven’t stated the version of SyncBackPro you are using? But please note that we have identified and fixed this error in one of the releases of V7. So, if you are not using the latest version of Pro (V7.6.64.0), then please upgrade to the latest version to see if it helps? You can refer to this forum post for more details:

viewtopic.php?t=12527&p=47829#p47829

Thank you
kwilke

Post by kwilke »

Hello,
That worked beautifully.
Thank you so very much for the reply.
Thanks,
Kelly W.
kwilke

Post by kwilke »

I need to rephrase that.
There is no error but none of the profiles work.
I recreated the profiles and they do not work at all.
There is nothing in the event viewer nor any errors under the task scheduler.
Please help.