Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Way to save run results with SyncBackPro at home then upload changes to cloud later using a faster internet connection?

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
studentguru

Way to save run results with SyncBackPro at home then upload changes to cloud later using a faster internet connection?

Post by studentguru »

i.e.
Is there a way to save run results with SyncBackPro at home then actually upload the changes to my cloud storage provider later on using a faster internet connection in the office ?

To clarify , the run results is the list of results after using SyncBackPro to scan for files and folders that need to be uploaded to my cloud storage provider.

The reason I ask is because I have a bunch of files and folders to upload to my cloud storage provider every day and if I can just scan them at home before I go to work and save the scanned results , I can save at least 45 minutes of scanning when I start using the faster internet at the office to upload them to the cloud.

Please enlighten.

Thanks a million.
studentguru

Re: Way to save run results with SyncBackPro at home then upload changes to cloud later using a faster internet connecti

Post by studentguru »

Perhaps I could save the scanned results as a simulated run that can be implemented for real later on when I have access to a faster internet connection ?