Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

"Help" Error

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
Homer712
Experienced
Experienced

"Help" Error

Post by Homer712 »

Every time I try to select the "Help" menu item, this is the result (I've reinstalled SyncBack Pro twice, no help):
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (43.57 KiB) Viewed 2186 times
Kostas
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: "Help" Error

Post by Kostas »

Hi,

Can you please tell us which version of SyncBackPro you are using plus the version of your Windows and the version of Internet Explorer?

Thanks,
Kostas
[2bs]
Homer712
Experienced
Experienced

Re: "Help" Error

Post by Homer712 »

Kostas,

Problem solved. Rather than reinstalling SyncBack Pro (V8.0.1.0, 64 bit) I should have first tried the "Solves Most Windows Issues" fix, a reboot. Help is back functioning just fine.