Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Send to email with attached files

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
cmcruz007
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Send to email with attached files

Post by cmcruz007 »

Hi,

¿It is posible to configure a profile with source folder, and as destination, an email with these files attached?

Thanks

SOURCE C:\FOLDER\FILES
DESTINATION [email protected] WITH ATTACHED FILES.

Thanks
cliffhanger
Expert
Expert

Re: Send to email with attached files

Post by cliffhanger »

Modify profile > Expert mode > To Email (& also its > Advanced sub-group)

Press F1 with the To Email or the To Email > Advanced settings tabs open for contextual Help; there is a lot of info there...

Note that it sends one file (attachment) per email (so you can update one file out of many if you need to). There is no mode that sends all attachments on one email.

I don't use this mode myself, so can't get into discussions about it, sorry. But I do know where it is, so HTH...

BTW< do not confuse the above with Backup [of] Email [messages], which is a separate mode under 'Backup Email' node