Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

So many bugs!! 8.1.1.0

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
Bindibadgi

So many bugs!! 8.1.1.0

Post by Bindibadgi »

8.1.1.0 feel like it's still beta not final. Can't believe I bought a second copy when I should have stuck with 7x

Bugs:

OneDrive sync -
Started fast then went cripplingly sloooow after about 50GB. It's not my connection, unless it's MS.
Paused a run 9 days into the upload and it crashed
Trying to start the run again and it just sits there doing nothing just ticking over the minutes - 54020 delta items retrieved, ETA unknown.

I was running a grouped profile with local drive to drive mirrors at the same time as OneDrive sync. I tried to stop the OneDrive sync and it instead stops the local profile and keeps the OneDrive mirror running. I cannot stop the OneDrive one, I had shut down the app process because it cannot stop the OneDrive run.

The main reason I bought 7x was for OneDrive sync but it was sooooo slow: 13 days to check a 300GB mirror! I saw the notes of 8 had 'improved' Cloud services, so I bought it, and now this! :cry:
Bindibadgi

Re: So many bugs!! 8.1.1.0

Post by Bindibadgi »

And there's no edit button in the forum (unless I'm blind)
And resetting a forum password sends a new one in plain-text. (!)

Bravo guys.