Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

OneDrive Business slow scanning destination

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
m0n5ter

OneDrive Business slow scanning destination

Post by m0n5ter »

Hi

I'm trialling SBPro to see if it fits my needs. I have about 40gb backed up in 140,000 files to OneDrive Business. The initial backup tool about 3 days. But now when I run the profile it takes >6 hours to scan destination. Is there a way to make this happen faster?

Thanks

Simon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
m0n5ter

Re: OneDrive Business slow scanning destination

Post by m0n5ter »

After about 9 hours of comparing it is now re-uploading all the files!

I'm using SyncBackPro 8.2.11.0

Any help out there? I see similar issues on the forum, and some seem to be solved by a recent update to 8.2.5.0, but I'm using a newer version still!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk