Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Windows Notifications since upgrading to 8.5.25.0

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
MarkC

Windows Notifications since upgrading to 8.5.25.0

Post by MarkC »

Hello

I upgraded to SyncBackPro v8.5.25.0 64-bit this morning (from v8.5.17.0 64-bit) and every time I manually run a profile I get a Windows Action Center notification popup that says 'The profile xxxxx requires your attention before it can continue' - see attached screenshot.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (15.22 KiB) Viewed 1871 times
The profile seems to work fine without any intervention on my part and I can't see any problems in the log.

I ran these same profiles two days ago and I didnt get any popups so it seems to be caused by the new version ?

I'm running Wiindows 10 Home 64.

Please advise.

Thanks
Kostas
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: Windows Notifications since upgrading to 8.5.25.0

Post by Kostas »

Hi,

This has been discussed in the release topic: viewtopic.php?t=13287&p=50102#p50106

Thanks,
Kostas
[2bs]
MarkC

Re: Windows Notifications since upgrading to 8.5.25.0

Post by MarkC »

Hi Kostas

Thanks that's very helpful.

I didn't notice that someone had already posted about this, despite having looked first.

Cheers