Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

can i use multiple drobox/drive accounts ?

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
Giulia
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

can i use multiple drobox/drive accounts ?

Post by Giulia »

Hi
i have create new to sync my folder to drobox and google drive

well it works perfectly ,but i have problem to use multiple dropbox accounts

i run SyncBackPro V8.5.62.0bit under windows 10 pro 64bit

is it a limit of syncbackpro or dropbox ?

this is just a screenshot about onedrive screenshot (it was just a test)
thanks
Swapna
Expert
Expert

Re: can i use multiple drobox/drive accounts ?

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

SyncBackPro supports backing-up files to multiple cloud accounts. However, if the first cloud profile is using a linked account, then you may need to stop using the linked account when creating a new Dropbox/OneDrive profile:

1. Create a new OneDrive/Dropbox profile and go to Modify > Expert > Cloud settings page.

2. Click on 'Do not use my account' button to stop using the linked account

3. Then click on the Authorize button

4. When asked if you would like to re-authorize with the same account click on 'No' button. Follow the on-screen prompts to allow authorized access and copy/paste the authorization code supplied from the site into the SyncBackPro dialog window (using the new cloud credentials).

5. SyncBack may prompt to create Shared Setting to store your credentials. If you wish you can create a new Shared Setting, if not you can click on No button to skip that step.

Thank you.
pluviosilla

Post by pluviosilla »

I am unable to find the checkbox on the Cloud tab for "Do not use my account". Has this feature been removed?

I want to use my wife's OneDrive account as well as my own and I see no way to do it.

Thanks,
John Strong
mickyj
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Post by mickyj »

Hi John, it will only appear if you are using a linked account with that profile, otherwise it will be 'Use my account' (if a linked account can be used). As you want to use different accounts you don't need to do anything except *not* clicking 'Use my account' (which would then use a linked account, which is not what you want to do).