Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:
- This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
- If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:07 pm
I had established a number of synchronizations between two remote sites a few years ago and the SyncBackPro product has been bullet proof since its application.
We are to be moving offices shortly and I have been advised that the Source QNAP will be relocated, but the FileSystem presenting the QNAP will not be relocated.
I have two questions ...
- Will a FULL synchronization be performed if the Source Host is changed? (post relocation of Source QNAP datastore)
- If the raw Source & Destination data are the same (from last previous sync prior relocation) should the synchronization be quite quick?
Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.