Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Google Drive and Deltas

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
davidshq

Google Drive and Deltas

Post by davidshq »

I recently backed up a few terabytes of data from Google Drive to a local file server - it failed on maybe 300 files, so I decided to run it again and see if I couldn't get those remaining 300 files.

It proceeded to queue deltas - around 540k of them. Over a day later it had only processed maybe 10k. After searching around the forums I see that others have had a similar issue and the recommendation has been to disable the delta functionality under cloud --> advanced.

Wondering if there are any plans to handle this differently in the future? Seems like delta functionality would be nice, if there was a way to make it work with large numbers of files/changes.

Thanks!