Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

V9 'No Install' does not launch

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
potro809

V9 'No Install' does not launch

Post by potro809 »

Hi all: I upgraded to SyncBack Pro V9 yesterday. I unzipped, and ran the 'No Install' option (I do not have admin privileges) successfully, performing syncs as usual. I'm on a 64 bit system, but have been using 32-bit Syncback in the past, so I stuck with that.

Today, the program does not launch (AFAIK, nothing has changed on the system). The program does not appear in the task bar or system tray, though it does show up in task manager (so this is not quite the same as viewtopic.php?t=11738)

In the task manager, the SyncBackPro (32 bit) process had 0 CPU, 0 Disk, 0 Network, and 0 GPU... and 0.1MB Memory. It stayed this way for 20 minutes and then I ended the task. This behavior repeated after a reboot.

Any help will be much appreciated!
Swapna
Expert
Expert

Re: V9 'No Install' does not launch

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

Please submit a support ticket to [email protected]

Thank you.