Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

"Click to change the label" not working

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
ppack
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

"Click to change the label" not working

Post by ppack »

Hi, I am moving from version 6 to version 9, and I do not know if it is a bug in version 9, but how can you change the label of a location of a file in a profile?

When I Modify a profile, and hover on the name, it says "Click to change the label" however when I click nothing happens.

I am on Windows 10 64 bits and use the portable version of V9.2.12.0 (64 bits)
Swapna
Expert
Expert

Re: "Click to change the label" not working

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

To change the label:
- Simply click on the label
- Press Ctrl+A to select the text and press Delete key to make it empty
- Type the new label and save the settings

Thank you
ppack
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Re: "Click to change the label" not working

Post by ppack »

Hi Thanks, I can see it's working for me now, it was not straightforward that I could edit the label text when the background color does not change and stays gray like the rest of the background.