Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Folder timestamps in mirroring

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
pokeefe
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Folder timestamps in mirroring

Post by pokeefe »

I'm brand new to SyncBack - trying to use it for mirroring Windows User data. I used SyncBackFree for one day until I discovered it set the Modified Date and Created Date to the mirrored date. So I purchased SyncBackPro, changed the profile settings to include "Copy sub-directory attributes and creation date" and "Copy file creation date & times", deleted my backups, and took a new backup. Same thing - all directory Created and Modified dates in the backup are today.

Is there some other option I need to set?

I don't mind paying for SyncBackPro if I can get this to work, but having the dates changed is a show-stopper. I'll need to use a different product.