Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Issue with settings backup

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
christkenddy

Re: Issue with settings backup

Post by christkenddy »

EthanWinters wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:02 am
Roaster wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:13 am
Hm, should I better file a support ticket, since issue is not yet solved?
I am still having this issue in September 2021. It's sad that ticket system is not that helpful nowadays. If anyone found the solution, please let us know.

Best regards: EthanWinters
As far as I concerned I think this issue was got solved by the community... Because I am using it past few months and I don't have any issue's.
wudier

Post by wudier »

Roaster wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:26 pm
Hi!
It is still not solved, but obviously a correct behaviour by SBP.

Issue is or might be, that when starting SBP it asks me to type in my current Windows account password. For security reasons my user is not member of any administration groups. So, when SBP asks me for my password, IMO, it is still running in my user space, isn't?
Which means all drive mappings should still be valid as long as SBP is not running in a different context.

I don't know If this may be the cause, but I can't image why SBP cannot access a path which is normally accessible w/o any issues.
OTH, I don't know if I can force SBP to run with current user credentials, cause this would probably solve this issue. At least I would like to give this a shot for some trial and error thing.
I did what you did but the problem is still not solved.https://yowhatsapp.org/telecharger-gb-whatsapp/
christkenddy

Post by christkenddy »

wudier wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:15 am
Roaster wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:26 pm
Hi!
It is still not solved, but obviously a correct behaviour by SBP.

Issue is or might be, that when starting SBP it asks me to type in my current Windows account password. For security reasons my user is not member of any administration groups. So, when SBP asks me for my password, IMO, it is still running in my user space, isn't?
Which means all drive mappings should still be valid as long as SBP is not running in a different context.
OGinstagram download
I don't know If this may be the cause, but I can't image why SBP cannot access a path which is normally accessible w/o any issues.
OTH, I don't know if I can force SBP to run with current user credentials, cause this would probably solve this issue. At least I would like to give this a shot for some trial and error thing.
I did what you did but the problem is still not solved.
are you encountering similar error message while attempting?