Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Try to run profile after failure

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
martinii

Try to run profile after failure

Post by martinii »

Hello all,

I have SyncBack Pro 9.4.2.15 x64 on my Windows 10 laptop. I have scheduled to run a profile at a specific time each day in the company. The backup is to be sent to the NAS device. The problem is when I start my computer in the morning at home, the profile startup will fail (network error) and when I come to the company later (same day), the profile will not start anymore automaticly. Is there an option to try to run the profile after an error, e.g. 10 times every 1 hour?

Martin