Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

aide à la sauvegarde svp

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
SKorpiO

aide à la sauvegarde svp

Post by SKorpiO »

Bonjour
J'utilise SBPro v 9.2.39.0

Je voudrais sauvegarder régulièrement mes photos sur un disque externe

Mon dossier sur Ordi vers HDD Externe

Mais je voudrais que mes sauvegardes tiennent compte de mes modifications (ajout, suppression, modifications)
par exemple si je supprime des images de mon ordi, il faudrait qu'elle soient supprimées aussi de la sauvegarde.

Comment faire s'il vous plaît
Merci

-----

Hello
I am using SBPro v 9.2.39.0

I would like to regularly back up my photos to an external drive

My folder on Computer to External HDD

But I would like my backups to take into account my modifications (addition, deletion, modifications)
for example if I delete images from my computer, they should also be deleted from the backup.

How to please
Thank You
mmullins_98
Expert
Expert

Re: aide à la sauvegarde svp

Post by mmullins_98 »

I think what you need is the MIRROR copy.

You can modify a current Backup profile, click on Decisions-Files, change the option "What to do if a file exist on Right but not Left" to be "Delete file from Right if it hasn't been modified within 0 days".