Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

OneDrive "items retrieved"

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
stevedo

OneDrive "items retrieved"

Post by stevedo »

I'm a new user of SyncBackPro. I've configured a number of new profiles to mirror content on a local drive to my OneDrive personal account. On a few of these profiles, during the "scanning OneDrive (personal)" phase, I get a status n of n delta items retrieved. What I'd like to understand is what are these delta items? The reason I ask is this. As an example, I have a local folder with 122 files in 22 folders that I mirror to OneDrive. However, SyncBackPro identifies and retrieves 19,968 delta items. The profile does complete successfully.

The behaviour is not consistent. I have other mirror to OneDrive profiles which don't report any delta items, they just count up the files and mirror any changes. Others have more files locally, circa 5,000, and SyncBackPro will report something in the region of 1,000 delta items. When I look at the logs there is no mention of delta items, just files that are mirrored.

Can anyone shed light on what these "delta items" are. I'm confused.