Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:
- This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
- If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.
For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:35 pm
I'm setting up a profile from a Dropbox folder that I only have read access to. I need to download files from Dropbox, whether it's backup or mirror, to a local machine. I can set this part up no problem. However, once the files are downloaded, they get moved across the network from the destination folder to another location, and then renamed. When the profile runs again, it re-downloads all the files, because the destination is now empty. Is it possible for SBP to generate a log or manifest of files that have already been downloaded, so they don't download repeatedly with every profile run?
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:40 am
Perhaps you could just copy instead of moving the files across the network from the destination when renaming. Then you could run the backup or mirror the next time with SBP knowing what files have already been transferred.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:51 am
You can also determine which application is causing the issue, then disable the application or adjust its settings. To do this, quit the applications running on your computer one by one. When you see the issue resolved, the last application you quit is likely the cause of the issue.