Hello. Utilized SyncbackPro for quite a while frame presently to help me move documents around from CCTV cameras. Nonetheless, I'm thinking about utilizing it as a substitution for my reinforcement programming to reinforcement client records (not working framework/parcel).
I might want to keep up 3x full month to month reinforcements, have 5x adaptations of any changed record and reinforcement day by day:
- Create objective envelope d:\backups\%MONTH%
- Run profile each day (not utilizing quick reinforcement - I wouldn't fret the sweep time punishment)
- Keep 5 forms
To eliminate old reinforcements >3 months old, make housekeeping profile:
- Create void organizer c:\keepempty
- Mirror this to d:\backups
- Exclude documents/envelopes made in most recent 3 months
1) Does this bode well? I'm somewhat stressed over utilizing the "made date" in the housekeeping profile as I don't know of it's unwavering quality
2) Am I missing significant highlights that conventional reinforcement programming would give me?
Much obliged without a doubt!
Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:
- This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
- If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.
- If you are entitled to technical support then please submit a support ticket. Please do not post the same question to the forum and also via a support ticket. Once again, 2BrightSparks does not provide technical support via this forum.
Utilizing rather than customary reinforcement programming
For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2021 2:00 am
1 post • Page 1 of 1