Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

wakeup SyncBackPro V10.1.8.0 (Mbit)

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
jgt
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

wakeup SyncBackPro V10.1.8.0 (Mbit)

Post by jgt »

Recently I've made some changes to my PC setup where I now only have a desktop and a laptop. The desktop is my main system and has about 50TB of hard drive space. Thus it is the system where I store ALL of my backups. SyncbackPro is one of my main backup applications. One of the recent changes I've made to my desktop is to put the system into sleep mode after 20 minutes of inactivity. This has presented a problem for SyncbackPro on my laptop, it does now wake up the desktop when it runs in the early hours, between 0500-0700. After a bit more testing I will possibly narrow the runtime gap.

I looked at the help and searched the forum but don't see a solution. I did not see any solution in the help file, I did find a possible method with a Google search but before I go down this path I wanted to ensure a better solution was not available.
jgt
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: wakeup SyncBackPro V10.1.8.0 (Mbit)

Post by jgt »

This has presented a problem for SyncbackPro on my laptop, it does now wake up the desktop when it runs in the early hours, between 0500-0700. After a bit more testing I will possibly narrow the runtime gap.
Should be
This has presented a problem for SyncbackPro on my laptop, it does not wake up the desktop when it runs in the early hours, between 0500-0700. After a bit more testing I will possibly narrow the runtime gap.