Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Multiple sharepoint sites in one task

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
inode

Multiple sharepoint sites in one task

Post by inode »

Hello everybody,

I was trying to setup a backup task from an office365 remote sharepoint and my local NAS. From my undestanding it's only possible to have a single sharepoint site each task. So if I need to backup 10 sites I need to have 10 tasks.

There is no way to have a single task with 10 differents sites inside?

Thank you in advance.

inode
mmullins_98
Expert
Expert

Re: Multiple sharepoint sites in one task

Post by mmullins_98 »

Don't think there is a way to have multiple sources nor destinations.

There are ways to make setting up and running multiple profiles easier. You can create one profile and then copy it to a different name and just change the path. You can create a group profile that will run all profiles included either simultanous(parallel) or one after another in the order in the group. Thus you run the group which runs all the included profiles.

If you do not copy profiles then some of your settings can be shared which will allow you to just define them once. Sharing Settings work on Auto-close, Backup of email, Cloud, Emailing the log, FTP, Network, Variables (both for group and non-group profiles), When, Program, and Zip filter.