Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Log showing up double-clicking on profile even if in Global Settings is set to Modify profile

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
PIRATA!

Log showing up double-clicking on profile even if in Global Settings is set to Modify profile

Post by PIRATA! »

Hi there!
I have this strange behavior not on all my profiles, bun on a few, I get the log loading up in my browser double-clicking on some profiles even if in General Settings I have Double-Click set to Modify the profile.
And after a while that I consistently double-click on the profile, on some it finally loads the profile settings, on other it continues indefinitely to load the log page into the browser.

Is it a bug or something?!

Thank you.
PIRATA!

Re: Log showing up double-clicking on profile even if in Global Settings is set to Modify profile

Post by PIRATA! »

Anyone? Any help?
Thanks in advance.
Swapna
Expert
Expert

Re: Log showing up double-clicking on profile even if in Global Settings is set to Modify profile

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

This is a new feature introduced in V10. If you double-click on Result column, then the newest log file will be displayed in your browser. In the same way, if you double-click on Left/Source or Right/Destination columns on the main-window then the profile's source/destination location will be opened in the Windows File Explorer. Please avoid double-clicking on Result, Left/Source and Right/Destination columns to modify the selected profile.

Thank you
PIRATA!

Post by PIRATA! »

Swapna wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:02 am
Hi,

This is a new feature introduced in V10. If you double-click on Result column, then the newest log file will be displayed in your browser. In the same way, if you double-click on Left/Source or Right/Destination columns on the main-window then the profile's source/destination location will be opened in the Windows File Explorer. Please avoid double-clicking on Result, Left/Source and Right/Destination columns to modify the selected profile.

Thank you
Wow!! Got it!! I was practically double-clicking always on the wrong place :D
Didn't know about these new "features" :P
Thank you!