Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Fast Backup - in an FTP client software?

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
jnewman67

Fast Backup - in an FTP client software?

Post by jnewman67 »

I love the Fast Backup feature in SyncBackPro - it makes backing up large amounts of data to a remote server or FTP site SO MUCH faster.

but I need an FTP client for the Mac that has a similar feature. FTP clients that try to Mirror data just take FOREVER to compare locations to see what's changed. it's almost easier just to recopy everything once the pile gets big enough, because it takes so long to compare them.

Anyone know of any good FTP clients for the Mac that have this feature? Or a similar feature (archive bits, time comparisons, etc.). I would LOVE to know about it.

This is using a true FTP site, so I can't use rsync or some other cool linux utility like that. Hence my request.

Thanks!