Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Message - Not enough space on destination

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
ozstar

Message - Not enough space on destination

Post by ozstar »

HI,

I get a message - Not enough space on destination for tghe 2 TB I am moving.

How can I remove some files/folders to move without having to start the whole process again so it fits on the destination?

Thanks

oz
mmullins_98
Expert
Expert

Re: Message - Not enough space on destination

Post by mmullins_98 »

Don't think there is any way to delete files and continue in same profile.

Knowing you will need 2 TB and assuming you see 2 TB free before you start. Then when running the profile you get the "Not enough space" message. I suggest you not choose to make Safe Copies. This setting is on the Expert, Copy/Delete, Advanced tab. Uncheck Make Safe copies option.
ozstar

Re: Message - Not enough space on destination

Post by ozstar »

Thank you for the help

Yes decided to quit to prepare more space.

Is there any option to increase/decrease amount of compression to make the file smaller ?