Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

SyncBackPro detecting .JPG files on Egnyte as if they were folders

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
hdadmin2022

SyncBackPro detecting .JPG files on Egnyte as if they were folders

Post by hdadmin2022 »

I'm using the "sync to destination" type job but I noticed that my destination (local folder in WIndows 10) is missing files. I did some spot-checking manually and found that a lot of JPG (and at least two PST) files were detected as being directories/folders instead of the JPG/PST files they are. In another folder, the PST files copied down correctly, so I don't know why they're not copying here. Below is a screenshot of what Egnyte shows. The logs don't even mention these files. Is there a way to fix this?
Screenshot 2022-08-04 120633.JPG
Screenshot 2022-08-04 120633.JPG (176.59 KiB) Viewed 3059 times