Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Change the behavior of a task to download (or mirror) instead of backup and keep all original dates?

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
upsidedown

Change the behavior of a task to download (or mirror) instead of backup and keep all original dates?

Post by upsidedown »

I've read in the help file that the program stores the dates of the files in the database when they can't be stored directly on the server, I'm using DropBox.
Now the task has always been backup with moving operations so I added a file to the directory and SyncBack would upload it to my DropBox account and then delete it from local, now I would like to download all the files and keep all their dates. Downloading through DropBox's website only restores the "modified date" and I've set up SynBack to store the created dates too so those are stored in the DB, would I be able to download the files from DropBox with their original dates (at least the modified and created dates) if I edit the task and change the direction on the "Decision" options?