Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Failed to copy from Source : itemNotFound

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
AutoBahnBismark

Failed to copy from Source : itemNotFound

Post by AutoBahnBismark »

I have a job to copy from a iSCSI drive (NAS) that has a local drive letter on my server, and the destination is a SharePoint site.

It was working properly, but I forgot to enforce the time-stamps being copied up to the SharePoint site.

So I stopped the job, deleted the destination folders, added the time-stamp requirement, and restarted the job.

Now every operation fails with a "Failed to copy from Source : itemNotFound" error.

From the system that SyncBackPro is running on, I have no problems accessing the source folder and files, and can create/delete files there. I'm unable to figure out why this is happening and why my task seems hosed. Any ideas?