Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Is there a way to list all the details of a profile?

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
radiocam

Is there a way to list all the details of a profile?

Post by radiocam »

Hello
I'm looking for a way to (ideally) create a report/list that shows all my profiles with the profile details.

At the very least, I'd like to get a quick view of the actual folders/subfolders of both left and right.
The problem is that if (for example) I specify my C: drive for the source, and then select a set of folders to be copied, in the main SBP profile display it only shows me "C:"
I cannot see the folders I have selected until I drill down under Left/Source. Which can get very tedious, especially when you have many profiles like I do.
I have looked but cannot find a way. Does anyone know of how - or whether there is some SBP utility that does this?

Thanks
Bossi

Re: Is there a way to list all the details of a profile?

Post by Bossi »

and maybe also add simple import function of csv would be much appreciated

... under AppData\Local\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro you find all your profiles ,the File structure is inside "Profile_Name".db
Its an SQL Table