Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:
- This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
- If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:12 pm
I did this once before years ago, but for the life of me I can't remember or find notes or forum posts explaining what I am doing wrong.
- Goal: create a profile with Google drive as backup destination
- Procedure: after creating profile login to Google drive and supposedly an authorization code is provided.
- I see no authorization code.
What am I doing wrong? What's missing?
- 2BrightSparks Staff
- Posts: 420
- Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:08 am
Which version of SyncBackPro are you using?