Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Block level file synchronization

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
metal450
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Re: Block level file synchronization

Post by metal450 »

Or, I should say: "I don't really have much hope anymore, and have since stopped buying upgrades."
Kizan

Post by Kizan »

Just want to put my two bits in. Really am hoping this feature comes sooner rather than later. It's been on the "to-do" list for almost a decade. Seems like this type of feature is almost a "must-have" for any type of sync software that's going to be competitive.

Kizan
fbungartz

Post by fbungartz »

You kidding???
This is never gonna happen. SyncBack is just "missing the bus" here big time!
If it wasn't so reliable I would long have switched to a different product that supports block level file synchronization.
fbungartz

Post by fbungartz »

Bot that I want to be cynical, but just have look a the date this request was first posted: Jan 04, 2012
Though this is not quite yet a decade, but half a decade should be quite sufficient to abandon all hope that this will actually ever be implemented...
:wink:
ccclapp

Post by ccclapp »

Just asking...is this coming? When. Without this I am also looking at alternatives, but would hate to go.
Thanks
ODB-TEC

Post by ODB-TEC »

I parallel the sentiments of other users; block-level file sync is long overdue!

Love your product; long-time user; recent upgrader (Pro / SBMS). Block-level for items like Outlook .pst files is a must for Syncback to be the power-house app we are looking for! 8)

Keep up the good work . . . :D