Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Connect to iPAD

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
Amyco

Connect to iPAD

Post by Amyco »

Hello,
I use SyncBackSE V7.6.8.0. The program works well in my use on Win 10.
But I just see a small problem: I connect my iPad to my PC via a USB connection. Windows Explorer sees the iPad and I can access the images it contains.
I wanted to use SyncBackSE to save these images in a directory on my PC, but unfortunately I can not describe the iPad as a data source.
What solution can I use to do this?
Thank you for your reply.
Attachments
Cnx-iPad.jpg
Cnx-iPad.jpg (129.49 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
Kostas
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: Connect to iPAD

Post by Kostas »

Hi,

You may try creating a SyncBackSE profile that uses Media Transfer Protocol as the source, then select your device from the available MTP devices (make sure the device is plugged in on the USB) and see if you can navigate through its contents.

Thanks,
Kostas
[2bs]