Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Image Time/Date Properties

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
warpten

Image Time/Date Properties

Post by warpten »

Hi
I know something similar has been discussed before, but since i just upgraded to V7 i'm not sure does this version behaves differently.
Correct me if i'm wrong, in V6 if you wanted file 'creation date/time' to be copied, you had the option in advanced-copy/delete settings, but than it was 'file accessed' time that was altered.
Now in V7 it alters 'file accessed' time regardless of do i have option to copy 'time created' turned on or off.
In fact i just tested again, and it seems that if i just delete one file from the source folder, and turn off option to copy 'time created' , V7 disregards that and copy 'time created' anyway, i'm confused.
Maybe some inherited settings from V6 getting in the way? I have set to mirror source>destination btw.