Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Sync across 2 different SD cards?

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
kevin1911

Sync across 2 different SD cards?

Post by kevin1911 »

Hi all,

I have a fairly large music collection stored as .mp3s on my local PC and mirrored on a NAS drive.

My MP3 player supports dual SD cards of up to 200Gb each. I've been searching for a long time for a program that will allow me to easily sync my music collection between my PC, the NAS drive and my MP3 Player. SyncBack (free) has been (by far) the best program I've come across, but I now need to start spreading my music collection across 2 SD cards as it is rapidly approaching 200Gb.

I was wondering if there is any way to make SyncBack do this? I'm currently on the free version, but would happily pay for this functionality.

Ideally, SyncBack would split the files 50/50 between the SD cards, or fill one to 90%, then start filling the other one. Or even make 2 SD cards look like one single volume.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone knows of a way to do it!