Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

how do I install 64 bit version of SyncBackSE v8

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
folky

how do I install 64 bit version of SyncBackSE v8

Post by folky »

I paid the upgrade fee from v7 to v8. During the install of v8 I was expecting to see something about installing 32-bit vs 64-bit, but I didn't notice anything. When the install/upgrade finished, help\about says I have the 32-bit version of SyncBackSE v8. How do I install the 64-bit version of SyncBackSE v8?

Thanks,

Mark
folky

Re: how do I install 64 bit version of SyncBackSE v8

Post by folky »

Somehow, after searching all over the website, I found a page which has the 32-bit and 64-bit versions. I downloaded the 64-bit. As the instructions say to do, I exported my 32-bit profiles, closed SyncBackSE, and started to uninstall 32-bit. It's been stuck at "Uninstalling SyncBackSE.." with the progress bar completely empty. But finally - after I started writing this message - after about 25 minutes, it did uninstall my 32-bit version. I then installed the 64-bit version and imported my 3 profiles. I'll assume it will work fine from there.

Thanks,

Mark