Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Not backing up correctly.

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
reluctantIT

Not backing up correctly.

Post by reluctantIT »

So I thought I setup my profile correctly but apparently I didn't and I don't know where I went wrong and don't know what I need to change. I have an external drive connected to a computer that we use as a centralized hub for data storage. Obviously I want to make sure if anything happens to this computer the external will have all the files backed up so we don't lose everything but I just checked and it doesn't backup everything. For example, there is one folder on source that has 24 folders nested in it and it is clean and organized but when I check the destination (backup) There isn't 1 folder with 24 folders nested, there is 22 folders and random pdf's that aren't filed away. So its liked it backed up a few months ago and now it doesn't backup the organized folder and I assume this is the case with everything. I just need to set it up so every week it takes everything that is on the computer and backs up an exact copy onto the external HD. So if I go through and add 200 files and organize them in different files it will do the same once it backs up.
Swapna
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: Not backing up correctly.

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

We have answered via your parallel support ticket.

Thank you