Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Setting up Drobo - Network error

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
Merkur

Setting up Drobo - Network error

Post by Merkur »

I have used SyncBack for close to ten years but have recently moved from a Buffalo NAS to a Drobo 5N and am having 'Network Failure' errors when the profile is run automatically (scheduled). When I run it manually, by selecting the profile and clicking 'Run', all is well.

I am running SyncBack SE V7.5.5.0 with Windows 10 and the Drobo is connected via an Ethernet connection.

Has anyone else experienced this? Have I missed a setting? Once again, when I manually run this it works OK.

Paul
Swapna
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: Setting up Drobo - Network error

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

Can you please try the suggestions given in this post:

viewtopic.php?t=13238&p=49964#p49964

Thank you.
Merkur

Re: Setting up Drobo - Network error

Post by Merkur »

Thanks. I think that worked. I did a test schedule and it worked ok. I will re-confirm after tomorrow's standard Friday backup.

Paul