Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Bug : Cannot change installation directory

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
Dragon

Bug : Cannot change installation directory

Post by Dragon »

Hallo 2BrightSyncs

I have looked on the forum, and I cannot see this problem.
Install SyncBackSE in a directory c:\ProgramFiles\SB94, want to update, so delete directory c:\ProgramFiles\SB94 !!!
Update to new version, install, and the installation defaults to the same directory c:\ProgramFiles\SB94
I don't want to install to this directory. I want to install to c:\ProgramFiles\SB95

Workaround : ReInstall to c:\ProgramFiles\SB94, win10, settings, uninstall, then install new version to new folder.
Would like : Installation script asks if install directory should be previous directory or new.

Thanks, Shaun
Dragon

Re: Bug : Cannot change installation directory

Post by Dragon »

Admin, please move to support_ticket, thanks.