Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

help me - error decripting documents

Freeware: DeleteOnClick, EncryptOnClick, FindOnClick, HashOnClick, PatchOnClick, ScrambleOnClick, UndeleteOnClick
wrbiuta

help me - error decripting documents

Post by wrbiuta »

Hi
I encripted my documents(doc,docx,jpg,psd,pdf,mp3,mp4...) with EncryptOnClick and now when I try to decripted I receive this error on word documents
ICE Encrypt 1.0 FÛZ†êö&9«g’`ÊÔ M0K >í¨¦ !6 3 ®QÞ
Ñêû ©Oî_fm@ f‹&ˆ¹³vcÏ™åDÄäW '©[

j#ý[ð v¸†÷¹:Åi#•õþ¤—¸È®¢û éou7†Á÷ 9ŒœÙ¡éSzÅBß!’¸Àû r w\Du_™wö…Ñ“¬níaÒ©h>®ÅëàlÀfŽwìÙq—ÿR¤0?
”¥ ;–±>÷Ê~ Õ.°\ãïMoY÷×çMR­‘󘐮zW ¼\ä@ —Q@WÅ$Û ofÛT„= õC -žhRTŽÌ²_9“F÷žƒdã”ÐJ p€xÉç8š ÈÏ+çÖLð„ófÏɏA2€Æ©=Þ±z÷ d Û uø(%‘¡}
and for the others documents tell me is not write pdf file, psd file and so on.... How can recover my important document? Why appear this error?
Thanks
mickyj
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: help me - error decripting documents

Post by mickyj »

Hi, it seems you used ICE Encrypt and not EncryptOnClick to encrypt your files (or perhaps you used ICE Encrypt first and then EncryptOnClick to further encrypt). We can't help you with ICE Encrypt as it's not our product.
wrbiuta

Post by wrbiuta »

Thanks
You are right.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Hi

How can I open the an encrypted file (.EOC) if I don't have the password?

Thanks
mickyj
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Post by mickyj »

Hi, there is no "backdoor" otherwise EOC would be pointless. Without the password you cannot decrypt the file.
9oloh

Post by 9oloh »

Where and how to find password, this is question!?