Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

My password is correct but i still can't Decrypt and display file!!!

Freeware: DeleteOnClick, EncryptOnClick, FindOnClick, HashOnClick, PatchOnClick, ScrambleOnClick, UndeleteOnClick
erdemceylan81

My password is correct but i still can't Decrypt and display file!!!

Post by erdemceylan81 »

After several times i had encrypted and decrypted the folder i tried to open the folder and saw the file in the folder turned into 2 different EOC files.
Now i can not open both. It says INVALID PASSWORD. But i am sure with the correct password.

But i remeber that When i encyrpting folder i use 2 different passwords for each but same folder. Still remember those 2 different passwords and i tried each with combinations but doesnt work. It always gives ERROR: invalid password.

What to do?
Any help would be wellcomed.